Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

Playing in the Fountains

Gosh looking back at all my pictures, I can tell how far behind I am in the blogging world. A couple of weeks ago, we took Grant to the fountains here in town. Since it is still new, we were the only ones there, which was nice. Grant was hesitant as first but then LOVED it. He chased the water coming and going from each hole. Then he would put his foot over the hole and water would shoot it off of it! He had a blast! Luckily it was a nice day. Not too hot, nice breeze. But the fountains are very well shaded by an oak tree! Smart person! But poor Grant was shaking like a leaf he was so cold! His poor lips were turning blue. So before he got hypothermia, we decided to go! He didn't like out decision too much! He cried when we had to go. I can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

Kolton is sitting here saying "HEY GRANT!" to the computer...how funny!
Your header looks great! Love the layouts you did with picasa!
I am definitely taking Kolton to the fountains - looks so much fun!

Emily said...

I love your blog's new look! It looks wonderful!