Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

You would think that being out for the summer one would be relaxing and taking it easy...oh but no! Those who know me, know that I don't stop! I HAVE to have a project of some sort going! SO... I decided to paint my kitchen AND living room. The LR got thrown in because there is no "breaking point" in the wall between it and the kitchen so we had to carry the paint throughout. It took about 4 days total. I am exhausted and sore! I think that my calves will be shaking permanently from standing on that ladder!! Here are a couple of before and after shots of the kitchen. I didn't do the living room before..sorry..I forgot!:)
Before: It was a goldy color. Pretty but our crown molding and cabinetry is an antique white so it was "blendy"! So we went for Vermont View..an Olive Green.





After...the green. I didn't have everything on the wall in the kitchen before I retook the pictures. I moved the bakers rack somewhere else and put a large mirror there. And I did not put the white frame by the door there either. It just didn't go with all the off white stuff. It feels good to have it all done and cleaned up and it all back in its place. I think I am a little OCD in a way...








No comments: